Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sketchbook Sunday






This isn't so much 'sketchbook' Sunday as it is 'here are some drawings' Sunday.
Top to bottom:
  • Little sad lady. With a pillow.
  • Drawing at a cafe with a very heavily carved table. The boy who brought me my coffee said "Cool illustration, man" I like compliments but i don't get called 'man'very often and it is a little strange.
  • A little painting I'm working on. Rope knots are fun.
  • Some sort of still life with grapes. I'm not sure where this is going.

Maybe you have noticed that all these pictures look like they have been through Instagram. That is because they have. I post lots of working photos there because it is instantaneous and I am kind of lazy about scanning. My name is devonannasmith if you would like to follow me.

x

1 comment:

Victoria Stitch said...

beautiful drawing- so delicate and soft looking. You have such a talent for expressions and faces!