Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Scully


You probably already know I love science fiction so maybe it is not much of a surprise that I love the X-files. Aliens have always been my biggest fear in the world (leaving the light on every night level of fear) so i used to hate the show so much. My brother liked it to the extent that he had all the trading cards and VHS tapes. I never watched it and it still gave me nightmares. I'll admit that i still get scared of the more alien-based episodes and maybe i can only watch them during the day...

I might paint Mulder later, but he is so handsome it might be too much of a challenge. 

3 comments:

Tori said...

LOVE! I'm a sci-fi girl too :) I blame my Dad.

Unknown said...

oh! I was a huge fan of X-file when I was teen. ;-) It's a bit shy to say... I felt quite jealous of her whenever I saw her with Mulder! :P

Sydney said...

good looking people are indeed hard to draw/paint!