Thursday, December 2, 2010

Home!

Tatttttttoo

So I'm back! I really did intend to blog while travelling, but Sarah's laptop had a terrible run in with a cup of coffee so we didn't have a computer to take.

It was a pretty amazing adventure, we met so many great people, Mia, Kyle, Danny, Caitlin, Eric, Stephanie, Andrea, Whitney.. who am I forgetting? Everyone was so nice and lots of lovely people let us sleep on their couches.

I have uploaded lots of photos on my flickr here if you are curious. Later i will blog about specific things and talk about all the fun we had.

This is the tattoo i got in Portland from Ryan Mason who is amazing and kind of dreamy.

3 comments:

Percy Owl said...

Now this is definitely something you would want to have on your arm forever! Amazing. The colours are mind blowing.
Can't wait to hear more about your adventures :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is absolutely beautiful! LOVE! ♥

Fedulab said...

Great great Tattoo
delicate and precious