Sunday, May 9, 2010

Facebook

Did you know, I have a fan page on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eating-Ghosts/122076918370

I tend to make little posts on it quite often, so it is a good way to find out what i'm up to.

The latest news is that i will be at The Auckland Art and Craft Fair, on July 24th, at The Auckland Art Gallery. It looks like it will pretty amazing, the venue is great, the money system seems like a great idea, and it should be filled with lots of great stuff! I'm Sharing a table with Sarah McNeil who is also designing the special fair money.

I have lots of special treats that will be for sale; more cameos and necklaces, new cards, a new gocco print (plus my other), badges, and fancy new prints of my newest paintings.

1 comment:

dear colleen said...

I just wanted to say a quick hello I see you're work all the time - I also sale a few bits and bobs in Swonderful - I love the jumpers you've designed with them by the way. Can't wait to see you're stand at the fair.